EGG-CEPTIONAL EASTER EGG HUNTS & EVENTS IN SOUTHERN MAINE
It's one of our favorite times of the year, time to break out the white shoes and Easter attire along with your children's treasured baskets! Here are some egg-ceptional local activities and hunts to enjoy with the family this Easter.
1. Children's Museum & Theatre of Maine located in Portland has a calendar of events chalk full of everything eggs. Whether you are looking for a good old fashioned egg hunt, egg coloring and crafts, or to explore the science of eggs, the Children's Museum is sure to provide kiddos of all ages with an abundance of enriching activity!
2. The Rock Church, Scarborough - FREE FAMILY FUN Join for one of 4 separate egg hunts (all age groups at each hunt). TRC will be hiding over 20,000 eggs! You can also look forward to a petting zoo, face painting, photo booth and much much more!
3. Falmouth Congregational Church 8th Annual Easter Egg Hunt! Rain or shine. Dress for the weather and bring a basket. Meet Slugger from the Portland Sea Dogs. All welcome at this family friendly FREE event.
4. Wilbur's of Maine Chocolate Confections, Freeport - Annual Easter Egg Hunt! BYOB (Bring Your Own Basket). Weather permitting (check their Fb page for updates). Easter Bunny and Wilbur the Moose will be available for photo ops so bring your camera!
5. Yarmouth Egg Hunt - 31st Annual Easter Egg Hunt! Wear your boots and join in for this fun favorite, sponsored by Yarmouth Community Services and the Village Improvement Society. Children hunt for plastic, toy-filled eggs in the Royal River Park (weather permitting). The hunt features two separate hunt areas: one for ages 4 and under and the other for ages 5 - 7. Bring your favorite Easter basket. Inclement weather arrangements will be announced on-line and Facebook. This is a FREE event. No registration required.
6. Centerpoint Church, Portland - FREE Easter Egg Hunt for the kids.