Falmouth Market Update, May 2018
The spring market is in full swing! Prices are up, buyer demand is up and days on the market is way down. As we head into the summer months ahead, it is apparent that the Seller's market remains strong and it is critical to have a good understanding of what that means if you're buying or selling soon.
Knowing the most important data such as the number of homes sold, average sales prices and days on the market, will better prepare you to buy or sell a home.
Our May market report infographic is easy to understand and showcases everything that you need to know about local real estate trends in Falmouth. If you have any questions or are ready to take action contact us, we are happy to serve you!
What The Data Tells Us
- We are currently in a Seller's Market. This means that inventory is moving quickly at or above listing price.
- Current average is 24 Days On Market (DOM).
- There is low inventory right now - which means it is a great time for sellers to list their homes with a good chance of selling at or above the listing price.
- This may not last. The real estate market trends can experience a quick shift.
- What does this mean? Sellers may want to act now to get the most for their home!